The Adobe charity program is a discount program suited for eligible not profit organisations that may be ineligible for the Adobe donation program or exceeded their maximum ordering limit through the Adobe donation program. You can use Adobe products to edit images, design websites, publish newsletters, create video and audio productions, and more.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my organisation's Adobe account details?
- Overview of Adobe Admin Console
- Adobe Charity (Discounts) Eligibility Criteria and Guidelines
- What is the Adobe Discounts Charity Program?
- When should we expect to receive our Adobe Charity order?
- Is there any support available through the Adobe charity program?
- What should I do if I want to return my Adobe Charity order?