Organisations may uninstall Microsoft licences on existing computers and transfer the licences to new computers as long as both the old and new computers belong to the owner of the Microsoft licences. There are a number of installation attempts that can be used with the keys which should be viewable on the Microsoft Volume Licence Service Centre account. There should be no issues encountered as long as the original software has been uninstalled from the original computer.
Articles in this section
- Can I get media for my Microsoft order?
- Microsoft Office 2019 vs. Office 365
- How to Download and Install Microsoft Office 2019 Products Requested
- Current Versions of Microsoft Products
- Microsoft eligibility criteria and guidelines
- Understanding Microsoft donation limits
- What happens after I place a Microsoft order?
- How long will it take to process my Microsoft donation request?
- What is Microsoft's Get Genuine?
- Transferring Microsoft licences between old and new computers