After your organisation has placed and paid for your order, it is sent directly to Microsoft for fulfilment.
You will receive two e-mails within 3-5 working days:
- The first e-mail is a confirmation email, confirming your order.
- The second email will have details about your product and include download instructions. 24 hours after you receive this email, you will be able to download your software.
You'll obtain your products and license keys through the Microsoft 365 admin center, a browser-based management platform.
The process for downloading and installing Microsoft Office applications is a little different, so please refer to our guide on that here. For all other products, follow the process below.
- Log in to the Microsoft 365 admin center at https://admin.microsoft.com/.
- Choose Billing > Your Products in the left navigation menu.
- A list of products available for you to download appears under the Software heading. Click the product you want to download.
- On the download page for the product you selected, use the dropdown menus to select the appropriate Product version, Language, and CPU & file type. Then, click Download. Make sure to save the file somewhere you can access later.
- To get your product key, click Show activation keys (next to the Download button) to reveal your key. Then, click Copy key to clipboard and paste the key into a blank text document. Save the document somewhere you can access later.
- To start the installation, open the setup file you downloaded in step 4 and enter the activation key when prompted. If you requested multiple licenses, you can use the same key to install the software on multiple devices.
If too much time has passed, your products might not be available to download from the Microsoft 365 admin center. If this is the case, please contact us and choose "Microsoft Expired Link Help" as the Subject.
This article first appeared on the TechSoup Global website and has been modified - thanks to them for sharing!