Please inspect your goods swiftly after delivery and check if they are in working order. The earlier any issues are identified, the easier it will be for us to help resolve them.
To contact us in relation to a warranty claim, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Your order number
- Affected products
- A description of the fault(s)
- Pictures of the fault(s) (if applicable)
All warranty claims must first be pre-arranged by contacting us.
All refurbished equipment supplied by our supplier (Reboot IT) is covered by a limited warranty which lasts for 90 days and begins on the dispatch date of your items. The warranty period is not extended if a warranted product or any parts are replaced.
The extended limited warranty (at an additional cost) ends 1 year from the dispatch date of your items. The warranty period is not extended if a warranted product or any parts are replaced.
Your warranty covers:
- Only items which are specifically described as having a warranty period are covered by the warranty. Items described "AS IS" or “PARTS ONLY” are excluded from any warranty.
- This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in the hardware products sold by Reboot IT on a part-by-part basis.
Your warranty does not cover:
- Consumable parts of the item being sold (e.g. laptop or smartphone batteries, chargers). Batteries are tested to hold charge, however, as they are used batteries we cannot promise or commit to a minimum battery discharge/run time. Batteries will be replaced if it has been found to be in non-functional condition (i.e. does not hold any charge) and the fault is reported in the first month after delivery.
- Defects and malfunctions resulting from viruses, lock ups, general protection faults or operating system errors.
- Compatibility problems - it is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the item purchased will be compatible for use with their existing hardware and systems.
- Any defects or damage as a result of using this item in a manner other than its intended or customary use.
- Any defects or damage which have been caused by abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorised modifications, unauthorised connections, unauthorised repair, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, including damage caused by freight, blown fuses, electrical fluctuations, spill of food or liquid or any other acts which are not the fault of Reboot-IT.
- Breakage or damage to the casing.
- All plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are scratched or damaged due to normal customer use.
- Consumable components of the item.
- Items which have had the serial number removed or made illegible.
- Damage resulting from use of non-standard accessories.
- Items which have been damaged in transit on return to Reboot-IT.
- Items where the security seal has been removed or tampered with in any way.
If you contact us within the warranty period from date of dispatch with a minor problem, our supplier Reboot IT will repair or replace the item within a reasonable time. If the item is defective, has a major problem, is significantly different from the description or is unsafe, you are entitled to a refund; replacement or be compensated for the drop in value.
When your return is approved, you will be provided with a pre-paid return label that you must affix to your return shipment. You can then ship your item from your nearest Australian Post post-office. Please ensure you pack the item carefully using the same or similar packaging material the item was sent with. The return label does not cover the cost of packaging materials. Damage because of incorrect packaging and damage in transit by a courier other than our supplier’s choice will need to be paid by the sender.
A copy of the order invoice must be provided with the returned item and your order number must be present on the package.
We can only refund or replace items our supplier receives. To guarantee receipt you must return the item by registered post or courier; this will provide you with a proof of receipt.
Once your return has been processed by our supplier, our finance team will refund your order as swiftly as possible.
If the device is instead being repaired or replaced, our supplier will endeavour to repair or replace the device within a reasonable time before shipping the device back to you.
If the device is found to be without fault, you will be responsible for return shipping costs.
You may seek repairs outside of the warranty period, however, you will be responsible for the additional costs these incur as well as the cost of shipping your device for repair and back.
“Loaner” items (e.g. “loaner phones”) will not be provided while your item is out for repair or replacement.
If you return your item for any other reason within 7 days from receipt, we will refund you less the postage and packing and 25% re-stocking fee.
This warranty is not transferable and is limited to the original purchaser of the item.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state (or jurisdiction to jurisdiction). Infoxchange’s responsibility for malfunctions and defects in hardware is limited as set forth in this warranty statement. All express and implied warranties for the product, including but not limited to any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in time to the term of the limited warranty period set forth herein. No warranties, whether express or implied, will apply after the limited warranty period has expired. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you.