If you have download, installation, or activation issues, visit Autodesk Account.
Autodesk also provides the following resources for users to learn to use their software.
- Autodesk YouTube Channel — demonstration videos
- Autodesk University — on-demand training classes to learn, connect, and explore
- Autodesk Knowledge Network — support, learning, and community
- Autodesk Sustainability Workshop — sustainable engineering and architecture support for educators and students
- Autodesk Design Academy — collection of lessons, projects, and curriculum support materials for educators and students
- Autodesk Virtual Agent — a collection of frequently asked questions and helpful download links
You can also reach out to an Autodesk Authorized Training Center (ATC®) near you, where courses and certifications are available on a fee basis.