Microsoft Software Assurance allows you to get free upgrades to new versions of products that were released within the three-year period of the benefit. The Software Assurance for an upgrade product has the same end date as for the original product obtained through Connecting Up. Like all products, the licenses remain valid, and you can continue to use the product after Software Assurance expires.
Articles in this section
- What is Microsoft Software Assurance and how do I access it?
- What is included in my Microsoft Software Assurance benefits?
- How long does my Microsoft Software Assurance last?
- What happens after my Microsoft Software Assurance expires?
- Are my Microsoft product licenses still valid after Software Assurance expires?
- Microsoft License Mobility
- Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop Access
- Microsoft Roaming Use Rights
- Microsoft Backups for Disaster Recovery
- Microsoft Office Suites for Home Use
Article is closed for comments.