Connecting Up currently accepts payment by Credit Card, Cheque and EFT
1. Log in then click on “My Account”
2. Once on your account page, click on “View Order History” and then “Make Payment” for the appropriate order
3. Follow the prompts until it takes you to the payment options and choose “credit card” which will then forward you onto Paypal where you can then pay by credit card (you do not need to have a paypal account in order to pay via this method)
4. After you have entered the details on the “Pay with credit card or log in” page, the next screen should ask you to “Review Your Payment”
5. You will then need to click on the orange link to pay your account
6. You will then be taken to a screen that will thank you for your payment and provide you with a receipt ID
7. At this stage the workflow will update to “Completed” and you have made your payment
Please make it payable to:
Connecting Up Inc.
and post it to
GPO Box 11017
Adelaide SA 5001
Please attach a copy of your invoice with the cheque so we so we can associate your order with your payment.
Once we receive the cheque and the payment has cleared we will then forward your order to our donation partners for delivery
Our EFT details are:
Name of Account: Connecting Up Inc
Bank: National Australia Bank
Reference: Your Transaction ID/s (this is found under Payment Info on your invoice)
When you have paid via EFT please send a remittance to firstname.lastname@example.org.