Connecting Up currently accepts payment by Credit Card, PayPal Cheque and EFT
1. Log in then click on “My Account”
2. Once on your account page, click on “Orders in Progress” and then under order status “Pay Now” for the appropriate order
3. Follow the prompts until it takes you to the payment options and choose “credit card” to enter the credit card details or choose "PayPal" which will then forward you onto Paypal where you can then pay by credit card (you do not need to have a paypal account in order to pay via this method)
4. After you have entered the details on the “Pay with credit card or log in” page, the next screen should ask you to “Review Order”.
5. You will then need to click on the orange link to pay your account
6. You will then be taken to a screen that will thank you for your payment and provide you with a receipt ID
7. At this stage the workflow will update to “Completed” and you have made your payment
NB. Please note this is only applicable to orders placed under the Discount partners. Contact email@example.com or 1300 721 844 if it is from a Donation Partner.
Please make it payable to:
Connecting Up Inc.
and post it to
GPO Box 11017
Adelaide SA 5001
Please attach a copy of your invoice with the cheque so we so we can associate your order with your payment.
Once we receive the cheque and the payment has cleared we will then forward your order to our donation partners for delivery
Our EFT details are:
Account name: Infoxchange
Account number: 1005 8593
Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)
Reference: Your Transaction ID/s (this is found under Payment Info on your invoice)
When you have paid via EFT please send a remittance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.