Apply for the O365 nonprofit directly through the Microsoft nonprofit portal. Click here to view the steps. In this process you will select a default tenancy till the organisation's eligibility is verified for the Microsoft nonprofit program.
Once the application is approved. Follow the below steps to enable you to use your existing tenancy for nonprofit offers.
- Go to Contact Us: https://nonprofitcontactus.microsoftcrmportals.com/contact-us/
- Complete and submit form.
- For issue category, select "Eligibility".
- For issue category, select "Other".
- In the issue description field, state that you need to enable an existing tenant for nonprofit. Please include both you existing tenant information (proactive.onmicrosoft.com) and your new nonprofit tenant information (proactivedriveorg.onmicrosoft.com) in the description field.
- Microsoft will update your existing tenant.
- The contact Us support team will let you know once your tenant has been updated for nonprofit.