Even after Microsoft Software Assurance expires, benefits that were accrued in that period are still valid. You will continue to be eligible to upgrade to any new versions of your products that were released within the two-year period of the benefit, but you will not be eligible for upgrades to versions that were released later.
Articles in this section
- What is Microsoft Software Assurance and how do I access it?
- What is included in my Microsoft Software Assurance benefits?
- How long does my Microsoft Software Assurance last?
- What happens after my Microsoft Software Assurance expires?
- Are my Microsoft product licenses still valid after Software Assurance expires?
- Microsoft License Mobility
- Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop Access
- Microsoft Roaming Use Rights
- Microsoft Backups for Disaster Recovery
- Microsoft E-Learning Courses