Software Assurance allows you to get free upgrades to new versions of products that were released within the two-year period of the benefit. The Software Assurance for an upgrade product has the same end date as for the original product obtained through Connecting Up. Like all products, the licenses remain valid, and you can continue to use the product after Software Assurance expires.
Articles in this section
- What is Microsoft Software Assurance and how do I access it?
- What is included in my Software Assurance benefits?
- How long does my Software Assurance last?
- What happens after my Software Assurance expires?
- Are my product licenses still valid after Software Assurance expires?
- License Mobility
- Windows Virtual Desktop Access
- Roaming Use Rights
- Backups for Disaster Recovery
- Microsoft E-Learning Courses