It is possible for an organisation to meet the program eligibility criteria but still not be eligible for certain discount and donation partners. This could happen if the organisation does not fall within the eligibility guidelines stipulated by the relevant partner that is donating or discounting their products. It is a good idea to check the eligibility requirements for the products that you want to request before you begin the registration process.
Articles in this section
- Will my organisation qualify for Connecting Up's Donation and Discount Program?
- Why do I have to register my organisation to obtain products?
- How do I create a Connecting Up account?
- What is my organisation's annual operating budget?
- What happens after I register for the donation and discount program and when can I place an order?
- How do I access product donations & discounts through Connecting Up?
- I am a consultant who works with non-profit organisations, can I request products from Connecting Up?
- My organisation is qualified for Connecting Up but I can't order a particular product?
- Why has my eligibility for some donor partners changed?
- Are public libraries eligible to receive products?
Article is closed for comments.