Yes, but this is conditional on the products provided being for use on public access terminals (e.g. internet access centre).
Articles in this section
- Will my organisation qualify for Connecting Up's Donation and Discount Program?
- Why do I have to register my organisation to obtain products?
- How do I create a Connecting Up account?
- What is my organisation's annual operating budget?
- What happens after I register for the donation and discount program and when can I place an order?
- How do I access product donations & discounts through Connecting Up?
- I am a consultant who works with non-profit organisations, can I request products from Connecting Up?
- My organisation is qualified for Connecting Up but I can't order a particular product?
- Why has my eligibility for some donor partners changed?
- Are public libraries eligible to receive products?
Article is closed for comments.