Please note that Microsoft CALs (Client Access Licences) do not require installation media, licence keys, or setup codes. The CALs are virtual and do not appear in the Microsoft Volume Licence Centre. You can find more information regarding CALs on the Microsoft website.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a Microsoft Account?
- How do I create my Microsoft Volume License Service Centre (VLSC) account?
- How do I get to my Microsoft licenses and product keys?
- How do I download Microsoft Software from the VLSC?
- What to do I do after downloading ISO Files from Microsoft?
- What can I do if I am experiencing difficulties activating my Microsoft licenses or gaining access to the VLSC?
- How do I get the CALs I ordered? They do not appear on my Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Centre account.