If your Software Assurance benefits have expired and you would like to continue to receive benefits, you can request a new donation through the donation program for a product that comes with Software Assurance. You can do this only if the appropriate product is available and you are eligible to receive a new donation.
Articles in this section
- What is Microsoft Software Assurance and how do I access it?
- What is included in my Software Assurance benefits?
- How long does my Software Assurance last?
- What happens after my Software Assurance expires?
- Can I renew my Software Assurance benefits through the donation program?
- Are my product licenses still valid after Software Assurance expires?
- License Mobility
- Windows Virtual Desktop Access
- Windows Thin PC
- Roaming Use Rights