This benefit allows a licensed device to access a virtual desktop infrastructure. As the primary user, you can remotely access your desktop from third-party devices such as home or contractor-owned PCs.
Articles in this section
- What is Microsoft Software Assurance and how do I access it?
- What is included in my Software Assurance benefits?
- How long does my Software Assurance last?
- What happens after my Software Assurance expires?
- Can I renew my Software Assurance benefits through the donation program?
- Are my product licenses still valid after Software Assurance expires?
- License Mobility
- Windows Virtual Desktop Access
- Roaming Use Rights
- Backups for Disaster Recovery