This benefit allows a Microsoft licensed device to access a virtual desktop infrastructure. As the primary user, you can remotely access your desktop from third-party devices such as home or contractor-owned PCs.
Articles in this section
- What is Microsoft Software Assurance and how do I access it?
- What is included in my Microsoft Software Assurance benefits?
- How long does my Microsoft Software Assurance last?
- What happens after my Microsoft Software Assurance expires?
- Can I renew my Microsoft Software Assurance benefits through the donation program?
- Are my Microsoft product licenses still valid after Software Assurance expires?
- Microsoft License Mobility
- Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop Access
- Microsoft Roaming Use Rights
- Microsoft Backups for Disaster Recovery