Yes. Software Assurance benefits are not the same as product licenses. Product licenses do not expire. They are valid for as long as you own the product. Software Assurance benefits expire after two years. They add value to your products but are not part of them.
Articles in this section
- What is Microsoft Software Assurance and how do I access it?
- What is included in my Software Assurance benefits?
- How long does my Software Assurance last?
- What happens after my Software Assurance expires?
- Can I renew my Software Assurance benefits through the donation program?
- Are my product licenses still valid after Software Assurance expires?
- License Mobility
- Windows Virtual Desktop Access
- Windows Thin PC
- Roaming Use Rights