Yes. Existing Adobe individual memberships are ineligible for the discounted non-profit rate, but an organisation can request new memberships at that rate for individuals who don't have them.
Articles in this section
- Why is there an admin fee for the Adobe access to discounted rates?
- Why do the Adobe access to discounted rates change after the first year?
- Why does Adobe not offer Creative Cloud as a donation?
- Can I get Adobe Creative Cloud products with a perpetual license like the previous Adobe Creative Suite products offered?
- Are Adobe Creative Cloud for Individuals memberships transferable? Can a new employee or volunteer use a former employee or volunteer's membership for the remaining contract obligation?
- My organisation already has one or more Adobe memberships at retail rates. Are we still eligible for additional memberships at the discounted non-profit rate?
- Can I install and use Adobe Creative Cloud products on public access computers in my library or non-profit public access computer lab?
- How many Adobe Creative Cloud memberships can I request?
- What happens if I cancel my Adobe Creative Cloud membership?
- Should I choose the monthly or annual payment schedule for the Adobe access to discount rates complete plan?
Article is closed for comments.