A validation token is a unique code that a person uses on behalf of a not-for profit that is registered and qualified with TechSoup New Zealand. The token is used to be validated as a genuine not for profit or charity to access some products and services intended for not-for-profit organisations.
Articles in this section
- What is a validation token?
- How do I get a validation token?
- What does a validation token look like?
- What do I do once I have a validation token?
- What do I do if I don't see TechSoup Validation Tokens under my account?
- Can several people in my not-for-profit each have validation tokens?
- Why would I want a new validation token?
- How many validation tokens can I have?
- When will my validation token expire?
- How often will I need to use a validation token?