- Organisations may request one of each initial subscription product within the lifetime of the Organisation.
- Organisations may request one renewal subscription product per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30)
- Organisations with annual operating budgets of $2 million or less are eligible for Oracle NetSuite Social Impact Edition.
Nonprofits and libraries only:
Products in this program are available only to qualifying nonprofits and to qualifying public libraries.
The following Organisation types are not eligible to request products in this program:
- Business and professional Organisations
- Farming Organisations
- Mutual Organisations
- Membership benefit Organisations
- Legislative and political Organisations
- Religious Organisations without a secular community designation. To have a secular designation, an Organisation must provide services to people regardless of their religious beliefs and must not propagate a belief in a specific faith.
Organisations that have or had an Oracle NetSuite Social Impact subscription are not eligible for products in this program unless they obtained the subscription through Connecting Up.
Terms of service:
Organisations that request Oracle NetSuite Social Impact products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive products in this program.
- Products will be distributed under this program to qualifying Organisations only, not to individuals.
- Recipient Organisations may not transfer or resell Oracle NetSuite Social Impact products.