DIY Office 365 is suitable for not for profit and community organisations interested in Office 365 for email, intranet, document management or web conferencing. Participants in the workshops should be:
- a staff or volunteer of a not for profit organisation (not suitable for IT contractors)
- from an organisation eligible for free Office 365 e1 licenses or willing to purchase Office 365 licenses
- from an organisation who is ready to migrate to Office 365 during these workshops
- familiar with some of the technical components required to migrate to Office 365 such as DNS and Outlook configuration and be comfortable performing some administration tasks on an email system e.g. setting up mailboxes
- comfortable to perform a basic Office 365 migration with support
- authorised to make decisions regarding the Office 365 migration on behalf of their organisation
- authorised to access and change the organisations technical environment such as DNS, Active Directory, Exchange server etc.
- from an organisation with adequate PCs and software e.g. Office 2013, or be willing to upgrade as part of the process.