Yes. Your Autodesk ID is your link to your Autodesk product licences and subscriber benefits. You will need it to register the PIN you received from Connecting Up, log in to Autodesk Account where you can access downloads and benefits, and submit support requests. Your software will also prompt you for this ID when you first run the product. If you do not have an Autodesk ID, you will be prompted to create one at each of these steps.
Articles in this section
- Autodesk eligibility criteria and guidelines
- Which Autodesk products are available through the donation program?
- Can I obtain licences for Autodesk products not offered through Connecting Up?
- Can I obtain donated licences if I purchased an Autodesk product within the past three years?
- How do I know if my computer meets the basic hardware specifications?
- How do I download, install, and activate an Autodesk product?
- How do I register and download my product?
- What can I try if I'm having download issues?
- Do I have to create an Autodesk ID to activate the product?
- Why does the product ask me for a serial number?