No. Adobe has transitioned to a cloud business model for its former Creative Suite products and no longer offers perpetual licenses for those products.
Articles in this section
- Why is there an admin fee for the access to discounted rates?
- Why do the discounts change after the first year?
- Why does Adobe not offer Creative Cloud as a donation?
- Can I get Creative Cloud products with a perpetual license like the previous Creative Suite products offered?
- Are Creative Cloud memberships transferable? Can a new employee or volunteer use a former employee or volunteer's membership for the remaining contract obligation?
- My organisation already has one or more memberships at retail rates. Are we still eligible for additional memberships at the discounted non-profit rate?
- No. This offer is only valid for users who are employees or volunteers within an organisation.
- Can I install and use Creative Cloud products on public access computers in my library or non-profit public access computer lab?
- How many Creative Cloud memberships can I request?
- What happens if I cancel my Adobe Creative Cloud membership?