The number of design applications included in the suite, the cost of the cloud services Adobe offers, and the transition from a desktop-based to a cloud-based industry make it challenging for Adobe to offer Creative Cloud as a donation. Also, by offering Creative Cloud at a discount, Adobe can make it available to more organisation types than it could for a donated product.
Articles in this section
- Why is there an admin fee for the access to discounted rates?
- Why do the discounts change after the first year?
- Why does Adobe not offer Creative Cloud as a donation?
- Can I get Creative Cloud products with a perpetual license like the previous Creative Suite products offered?
- Are Creative Cloud memberships transferable? Can a new employee or volunteer use a former employee or volunteer's membership for the remaining contract obligation?
- My organisation already has one or more memberships at retail rates. Are we still eligible for additional memberships at the discounted non-profit rate?
- No. This offer is only valid for users who are employees or volunteers within an organisation.
- Can I install and use Creative Cloud products on public access computers in my library or non-profit public access computer lab?
- How many Creative Cloud memberships can I request?
- What happens if I cancel my Adobe Creative Cloud membership?