Adobe allows each user to install its software on up to two computers. This can be home and office, desktop and laptop, Windows or Mac, or any other combination. However, you can't run the software simultaneously on both computers. If you install the software on more than two computers, you will need to deactivate the software first on one of the computers.
Articles in this section
- Why is there an admin fee for the access to discounted rates?
- Why do the discounts change after the first year?
- Why does Adobe not offer Creative Cloud as a donation?
- Can I get Creative Cloud products with a perpetual license like the previous Creative Suite products offered?
- Are Creative Cloud memberships transferable? Can a new employee or volunteer use a former employee or volunteer's membership for the remaining contract obligation?
- My organisation already has one or more memberships at retail rates. Are we still eligible for additional memberships at the discounted non-profit rate?
- No. This offer is only valid for users who are employees or volunteers within an organisation.
- Can I install and use Creative Cloud products on public access computers in my library or non-profit public access computer lab?
- How many Creative Cloud memberships can I request?
- What happens if I cancel my Adobe Creative Cloud membership?