- Adobe Order limitation: Organisations may request up to 4 donated products per fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) from the desktop licenses and may request an unlimited number of individual Creative Cloud memberships.
Budget: Organisations with annual operating budgets of $2.5 million or less are eligible for Acrobat Pro 2017 products.
All other products are available to organisations with annual operating budgets of any size.
- Eligibility: All organisation types are eligible for products in this program.
- Terms of service: Organisations that request Adobe products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organisations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organisations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Case study: Recipient organisations must be willing and able to provide information to Adobe for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
Donated products will be distributed under this program to qualifying organisations only, not to individuals.
Recipient organisations may not transfer or resell Adobe products