Yes. You can simply forward the link to your colleague and they should be able to use it to join the webinar, as long as only one person is accessing the link.
Articles in this section
- I can’t access the recording that I’ve purchased or the recording to the webinar I’ve paid for. What do I do?
- I’ve registered for a webinar but haven’t received the link to join. Where can I get this?
- I won’t be using my PC to access the webinar. Can I access the link from a different computer?
- I registered for my colleague. Can they use the link I received?
- I’m experiencing bad lag on the audio and the voice keeps breaking up.
- I could see the slides moving but I can’t hear any audio.
- I’ve clicked on the link and nothing happens.
- I’ve tried everything and still can’t join or hear properly.