Yes. As long as the link is only used once, it doesn’t matter which computer you use.
Articles in this section
- I can’t access the recording that I’ve purchased or the recording to the webinar I’ve paid for. What do I do?
- I’ve registered for a webinar but haven’t received the link to join. Where can I get this?
- I won’t be using my PC to access the webinar. Can I access the link from a different computer?
- I registered for my colleague. Can they use the link I received?
- I’m experiencing bad lag on the audio and the voice keeps breaking up.
- I could see the slides moving but I can’t hear any audio.
- I’ve clicked on the link and nothing happens.
- I’ve tried everything and still can’t join or hear properly.